30.6.07

A boring satuday

I started the day by going for an interview... Oh my god...ruined saturday..I spend about 2hours doing the test...but I managed to pass with flying color..The examiner asked me if I have done the test before..I said no... I am very smart but lazy.. But laziness really kill a talented man...

After the interview, it is 12 plus liao... I went to simpang to find bedok one flower and Amos... Omg...we went to Xfire to play DOTA...In the end, a friend keep pestering me for more information about Agloco...I wasted half hour explaining to him...That wasted me 80cents... I pay $1.60 per hour there...Well...everyone is skeptical about this program... Wat there to be scared when it is free to join? I also don't understand them...

After DOTA, me, bucky, lek,shannon and shortie went for dinner..And we went straight home..It is really a boring saturday after all...

If you like this post, buy me a beer!

No comments:

 
http://www.emailcashpro.com

Template Design | Elque 2007