7.7.07

Ice cold beer or Ice cold bar pub..

Well yesterday, I was so bored that I went out with Shannon and his friends. We went to this pub called Ice cold beer or Ice cold bar near Orchard..Hmmm.. they have 50 different kinds of beer selling there...It is a place where people can go there relax and chat.. A lot of "amg moh" go there.. Unfortunately, we don't have a happy night there... Shannon's friend Casper quarrelled with a "ang moh" because the ang moh didn't want to shift his chair for us to pass by.. He said that his seat cost $7k.. I was so surprised that Casper took out notes of $50 and $100 and flash at the "ang moh". I thought he said that "this is more than $7k but you're not worth the money". As there were girls around, we didn't want to make a big fuss about it and we went a big round to get back to our seats... Moments later, the ang moh went to the toilet.. This time round, Casper went to block the ang moh when he was about to go back to his seat.. I thought they were going to fight... so I alerted the rest.. So we were watching the two of them exchanging words.. Eventually, I went and pushed the ang moh.."Back off you stupid ang moh" How I know a person from behind shouted to ask us go outside.. Eventually, the person took over and challenged the ang moh..He said he from SLK... What that I wondered? Anyway, the ang moh was so scared that he told his friends about it but his friends couldn't bothered with him..
We waited outside to see if there was any show... But nothing happened so we decided to go home.. We teased the ang moh all the way.. "Chicken.. park park care..."
I still thinking how come we are so childish... but I just wanna ke siao only...For the sake of entertainment maybe... but I won't wanna do such thing again...

If you like this post, buy me a beer!

No comments:

 
http://www.emailcashpro.com

Template Design | Elque 2007