4.7.07

My birthday!!!

Around 2hour and 22minutes is going to be my birthday... Can anyone offer me a free hug??? But I have really no mood to celebrate.. Cos become older liao...Great depression.. My ex-number 1 say.. u so old liao..must celebrate meh...? I dun believe what she say.. Though we are separated for 2 weeks, also cannot like dat mah... Actually, I tok of celebrating with her den tomorrow celebrate with my family members... Now...everything come to nothing because she cannot really bothered with me liao.. Anyway, Bucky and the rest jio me go Zouk or Dragonfly later.. Hope to find some babes to hang out around with...Hope Bucky don't bring the three "No lobang" gals again... Wasted our liquor only... And no place for other babes to sit around... : )

If you like this post, buy me a beer!

No comments:

 
http://www.emailcashpro.com

Template Design | Elque 2007