10.7.07

Just received some photos taken in Zouk and Boiler room




Hmm..Just received photos from Melissa...
This first was taken when we go Zouk last wednesday...It was my birthday..Definitely must have some babes, right?
I know..I know..I am very the "xin fu", but sad to say none of them is my "ma zi"..Just girlfriends...
Anyway,I already "xin ru zhi shui"... Going to "chu jia" be monk liao..
Don't think I need another "chun tian" liao...Very tiring...
Anyway, it was fun that day... With all the babes, liquor and dancing..Shiok...
The second and third photos were taken in Boiler Room..Hmm..Melissa!!! I waited too long for the photos... Anyway, I just want to share my photos with all of you out there...Maybe, I should put some names for you to guess who is who? Got Melissa, Ann Ann, Serene, Irene and Amos.. :P

Make money from your Website or Blog with BidVertiser
.
If you like this post, buy me a beer!

No comments:

 
http://www.emailcashpro.com

Template Design | Elque 2007